Frequently asked questions

Collection costs

My case is pending in the district court. Can I still propose reconciliation and receive a payment plan or more time to pay?

If we have already filed an application for summons and the district court has commenced proceedings, the options available to you will be decided on a case-by-case basis. If you still have the possibility to repay the debt in full or even in part, please contact us as a matter of urgency. This way, we can decide together what our options are in this case.