Our invoice forwarding service helps to improve the customer experience and save on costs. Electronic invoicing services are easy to introduce, and the package includes the efficient management of receivables.
Outsource your invoicing to make your business more predictable
Electronic invoice forwarding can significantly enhance your company’s operations, especially as your invoicing volumes increase. OK Perintä’s solution offers the following benefits:
- An automated process brings efficiency and cost savings: real-time monitoring and digital material processing simplify processes
- End-users receive services that meet their needs and make their lives more convenient. Smooth, efficient transactions have a positive effect on the invoicer’s brand
- Applying modern technology is an investment in the future – you will become more adaptable to change, and it will be easier to provide high-quality services for future needs
What our invoice forwarding service includes
- Material processing and transfer to the forwarding partner
- Wide range of forwarding channels
- Mobile invoice (MobilePay, Mobify, etc.)
- Online invoice (for companies)
- E-invoice and direct payment (for consumers)
- Digital mailboxes (OmaPosti, Kivra)
- Email invoices
- Paper invoices
- Monitoring and reports in the OK Online service
- Digital invoices and invoice copies in the OK Online service or via the REST API directly to the client’s system
- Electronic reminders
- If a case is sent to debt collection, the debtor can sign in to the My OK online service to request a copy of the invoice. We automatically deliver digital invoices directly to debtors.
Every sector and client has its own special characteristics and requirements for invoice forwarding. For this reason, the deployment of the service must always be agreed upon separately with OK Perintä.
The activities of the invoice forwarding service are monitored throughout the forwarding process. In addition, long-term analytics data is stored concerning the processing and content of the material, and your company can utilise the data to enhance its business operations and make services easier to use.
As a client, you can check the operating status of the service and invoice material in the OK Online service. As an additional service, reporting can also be integrated into the client’s backend system via a REST interface.
Information available in the OK Online service
The client has access to the following statistics:
- Volume of invoice data forwarded
- Invoice material forwarding data (channels, company or consumer)
- General statistics on the functionality of the service
- Invoice copy requests (OK Online)
- Retrieval of digital invoices (OK Online)
As an additional service, reporting can also be integrated into the client’s backend system via a REST interface.