Frequently asked questions

Collection costs

A bill of exchange (tratta) has resulted in a protest entry. Can we remove the entry?

A protest entry can be removed from a company’s information only if the entry in question is completely without foundation. After the payment of the debt, it is possible, however, to request in connection with the protest entry a ‘ref-entry’, which indicates that the debt in question has been settled in full.