Maintenance break in the online services on Sunday the 26th of March 2023 between 12 pm–2 pm: Please note that we are doing maintenance in our service environment on Sunday the 26th of March 2023 between 12 pm–2 pm. During this time our online services (,, are temporary out of service. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Frequently asked questions

Collection costs

What does settlement mean?

If an unpaid debt has progressed to the District Court for judgment, you can avoid a payment default entry in two ways: either you pay the outstanding amount of the debt in a single payment, or you can make a settlement agreement with us.

By making a settlement, it is possible for you to pay the outstanding amount of debt in several instalments. Making a settlement requires that you commit to a pre-agreed payment plan that is confirmed as binding by the District Court. You can make a settlement in the My OK service.

It is important that you strictly adhere to the agreed payment instalments and due dates. The payment instalments of the agreement cannot be changed or moved afterwards. Failure to adhere to the terms of the settlement will result in the cancellation of the payment plan. In that case, the outstanding debt will become due for payment in full and the debt may be transferred to enforcement without a separate debt judgment given by the District Court.

Please note! Before you make a settlement, contact the District Court and check that a debt judgment (velkomustuomio) has not yet been given. If a debt judgment has already been given, unfortunately it is no longer possible to make a settlement in relation to your debt.

In problem situations, please contact our Customer Service team.